THE GIRL WITH THE GOLDEN WATCH

Everyone, whether they choose it unconsciously or consciously, has a "signature" piece of clothing or accessory that they can't leave the door without. For that reason, I have become the "girl with the golden watch." My mom had passed down her old DKNY watch to me a few years back and a few months ago the slightly sparkly brown leather strap broke. Since I didn't want to depart from the gold watch itself, I invested in a new watch band. Since I was looking for something completely different from the initial strap, I settled on a gold chain-like strap. Ever since then, the watch has not left my sight. Sadly it caused me to develop an unfortunate "watch-tan." But from then on, every time I went out, someone would always notice it and fell in love with it. Henceforth, I have become the
GIRL WITH THE GOLDEN WATCH. 

Comments

Popular Posts